If you are interested in the programme of the PhD School in Formal Languages, a programme awarded the Quality Mark (Mención de Calidad) by the Spanish Ministry for Education, Culture and Sport (DCT2003-0802),
you can take a look at the detailed schedule and classes in the table.
As a help for orientation for new students there is a map with the most important places highlighted.
Doctoral Dissertations defended
Finally, there are available some pictures of the classes.
- 2006: Artiom Alhazov, Communication in Membrane Systems with Symbol Objects
- 2006: Peter Leupold, Languages Generated by Iterated Idempotencies
- 2008: Remco Loos, Finite Models of Splicing and Their Complexity
- 2008: Mihai Ionescu, Membrane Computing. Traces, Neural Inspired Models
- 2009: Cristina (Bibire) Tîrnăucă, Language Learning with Correction Queries
- 2009: Maria Adela Grando, Contribution of Formal Language Theory
to the Study of Dialogs
- 2010: Sherzor Turaev, Petri Net Controlled Grammars
- 2010: Szilard Zsolt Fazekas. Repetitive Subwords
- 2011: Robert Mercaș, Repetitions in Partial Words
- 2011: Alexander Krassovitskiy, Complexity and Modeling Power of