SLSP 2017 Registration Form
(form version 1.8 conf.)
The period for registration is open since March 29, 2017.
- At least one author per paper should register. Papers that do not have a registered author who paid the fees by July 21, 2017 will be excluded from the proceedings.
- One registration gives the right to present only one paper.
- Fees comprise access to all sessions, one copy of the proceedings volume, coffee breaks and lunches.
- For security reasons, you should fill in the form in less than 10 minutes.
- Either by bank transfer to:
Bank's address: Apartado de Correos, 1086, 28014 Madrid, Spain
IBAN: ES13 0073 0100 51 0403506598
account holder: C. Martin – GRLMC
account holder’s address: Av. Catalunya 35, 43002 Tarragona, Spain
- (1) Bank transfers should not involve any expense for the conference.
- (2) Participants claiming early registration will be requested to prove that the bank transfer was executed by the deadline in case the fees arrive later.
- By PayPal
Remark: An extra fee of Euro 25 will be added automatically, to cover the transfer expenses PayPal will charge to the organizers.
General remarks concerning payment:
- (1) Mention SLSP 2017 and your name in the subject line.
- (2) A receipt will be delivered on site.
- (3) PhD students will be requested to provide evidence of their academic status.
- (4) Participants registering on site must pay in cash. For the sake of local organization, however, it is much recommended to do it earlier.
- (5) Refunding of registration fees will not be possible unless the event is cancelled or a visa application gets rejected.
Acknowledgement and Copyright Notice
To get City and Country information we use the GeoLite City databases, and the free server library provided by MaxMind (Copyright (c) 2008 MaxMind, Inc.) for which there is an OPEN DATA LICENSE.
This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com/.