LATA 2014 Registration Form
(form version 1.8 conf.)
The period for registration is open since July 15, 2013.
- At least one author per paper should register. Papers that do not have a registered author who paid the fees by December 9, 2013 will be excluded from the proceedings.
- One registration gives the right to present only one paper.
- Fees comprise access to all sessions, one copy of the proceedings volume, coffee breaks and lunches.
- For security reasons, you should fill in the form in less than 10 minutes.
- Early (resp. late) registration fees must be paid before December 9, 2013 (resp.
February 24, 2014)
Payment of fees:
- By bank transfer
bank's address: Julian Camarillo 4 C, 28037 Madrid, Spain
account holder: C. Martin – GRLMC
account holder’s address: Av. Catalunya 35, 43002 Tarragona, Spain
- Bank transfers
should not involve any expense for the conference.
claiming early registration will be requested to prove that the
bank transfer order was carried out by the deadline.
- By PayPal
When paying through PayPal, please notice an extra fee of Euro 25 will be added, to cover the transfer expenses PayPal will charge to the organizers
mention LATA 2014 and your name in the subject. A receipt will
be provided on site.
- PhD students will need to provide evidence of their status.
- Participants registering on site must pay in cash. For the sake of local
organization, however, it is much recommended to do it
Acknowledgement and Copyright Notice
To get City and Country information we use the GeoLite City databases, and the free server library provided by MaxMind (Copyright (c) 2008 MaxMind, Inc.) for which there is an OPEN DATA LICENSE.
This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com/.