AlCoB 2018 Registration Form
(form version 1.8 conf.)
The period for registration is open since November 27, 2017.
- At least one author per paper should register. Papers that do not have a registered author who paid the fees by March 28, 2018 will be excluded from the proceedings.
- One registration gives the right to present only one paper.
- Fees comprise access to all sessions, one copy of the proceedings volume, coffee breaks and lunches.
- Early (resp. late) registration fees must be paid by March 28, 2018 (resp.
June 11, 2018)
It is to be carried out by PayPal.
General remarks concerning registration:
When the registration form is submitted, the PayPal button will appear filled in with the appropriate data.
A fee of Euro 25 will be added automatically to cover the transfer expenses PayPal will charge to the organizers.
If a pre-invoice is required for the payment to be initiated by your institution, you can ask the organizers for it.
Exceptionally, payment by bank transfer is possible. Ask for our bank coordinates.
Please notice that the registration is not complete until the fees have been received.
General remarks concerning payment:
- Participants in need of a letter of invitation to apply for a visa will get it only once they have registered and paid the fees.
- For security reasons, you should fill in the form in less than 10 minutes.
- AlCoB 2018 and your name should appear in the PayPal (or bank) transaction form.
- The payment will be acknowledged soon after it is received.
- PhD students will be requested to provide evidence of their academic status.
- Participants registering on site must pay in cash. For the sake of local organization, however, it is much recommended to do it earlier.
- Refunding of registration fees will not be possible.