Submission to IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (TCBB)
We expect the authors to submit the pdf version of their extended paper following the guide for authors
by the extended deadline of
October 3 Octomber 17, 2014. Click
here to submit.
We recall several directions for the special issue papers.
- Each paper must contain at least 70% of new material as compared with the paper published in the conference proceedings.
- Submissions may be of one of the following types:
- Regular paper – up to 14 double column pages or 30 single column pages (including references and author biographies).
- Short paper – up to 8 double column pages or 15 single column pages.
- Survey paper – up to 20 double column pages or 40 single column pages.
We give also several technical details for submission.
- the corresponding author should create an account, no ORCID iD needed.
- when selecting the manuscript type, the authors should select SI: AlCoB 2014 regardless the type of paper they have prepared.
- the authors could submit in this stage only the pdf file.
After submitting and signing the electronic copyright form, we ask the authors to write a message to Adrian. Also, in case of technical problems, please contact Adrian: